Pagina's

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Classes are over (for summer)

Last week we did another studie of a piece of cloth, working on all the folds, the right lights - this time in color. It was so much fun to do. But now classes are over...

Pastel, A4


And I really had to post this: a few weeks ago there was an Art Fair and work from our teacher was in this exposition. I took a picture of some of his work, but you should also check out his work on his site. As you can see, I still have much to learn so we were all pleased to hear that his classes will continue in september!



5 comments:

  1. Het is schitterend Brigitte. Mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is een mooi schilderij geworden. Je leraar is een echte meester. Zijn schilderijen lijken wel foto's. Echt heel mooi! Groet, Annet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig Brigitte, wat een geweldige studie! De schilderijen van je leraar zijn ongelooflijk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Brigitte:) Dat wou ik dus ook allemaal zeggen! Groetjes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely study, and I'm so impressed by your teacher's work. You're lucky to have him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! ♥