Pagina's

Sunday, June 3, 2012

ATC Page (and a visitor)

I love working on ATCs! In a reasonably short period of time, I can put a furry portrait on this small piece of paper - and in exchange I get some beautiful art from other artists around the world!

This time I did a portrait of Page (referencephoto by Daisyree Bakker) and it will be traded with this wonderful horse. Page is now on his way to Finland!


Last weekend I did some 'wildlife' shooting in our own backyard and I managed to get this boy/girl photographed.
Click to enlarge


6 comments:

  1. Hallo Brigitte:) Goh, vind je het niet zonde om zulke mooie schilderijtjes weg te doen? Trouwens prachtige foto's van Daisyree Bakker. En de foto van jou wildlife in de tuin is ook heel mooi! Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi, de kat in profiel! En het paard dat je ervoor terugkrijgt is ook geweldig! Leuke bezoekers heb jij! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ATCs look like a lot of fun! And WOW! I love the photo of the insect! All so well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hij is mooi geworden Brigitte. De wildlife foto is prachtig. Goed scherp. Ga je die nog natekenen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely kitty! I don't know how you got that bug to pose for you like that. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renate: als ik begin aan zo'n werkje, weet ik dat ik ga opsturen. Dus dan is het nemen van afscheid niet zo heel erg (en ik krijg er weer wat moois voor terug!)

    @Renske: geen idee of ik die nog ga natekenen.. mijn wish-list is nog lang genoeg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! ♥