Pagina's

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Logo design

A few months back, I donated this drawing of a kitten for an auction. All revenues were for a catshelter.

One of the volunteers of this catshelter has started a new shelter. It is providing a home to cats that can't be (re)placed for whatever reason. This new shelter has six permanent habitants and the people run the shelter without any subsidy - they are completely depending on donations.
For raising money they have these projects and they needed a logo - I was picked to design their logo: here it is (translation of the name: 'catshelter Forget-Me-Not').



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful logo. I love how the line of her arm gracefully continues to the cat's tail. I'm sure the six cats and their caretakers appreciated and loved your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! ♥