Pagina's

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back in business

I am sorry it has been for almost a month since I have posted anything... there were so many things on my mind that I didn't have time to draw, to blog or to be on the internet. I also had a lot of visits in the hospital for several tests because I have not been feeling well the last few months. Last week I got my diagnosis: I also have Sjögren's Syndrome - next disease in my list...

But I'll learn to live with it ...

Yesterday we came back from a break and I am back in business - I'll start drawing again, posting new things in my blog and read all of your posts!

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Brigitte,
    Very sorry to learn you have health probleme. I hope they will be fixed very quickly.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's nasty news.Sorry to hear it.

    But I am glad you are back in bussiness.

    Take care Brigitte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your health Brigitte. I hope you'll find comfort and solace in your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear your diagnosis, Brigitte. Dealing with health issues is always tough...

    I'm glad to hear you're back and will be posting again. I missed you! :-)

    (BTW, Artist Trading Cards are one of a kind, handmade little works of art, 6cm X 9cm, that can be traded among artists and crafters. You can make them using different media and styles)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! ♥